Branding, Pricing, and Distribution
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Continuing to build your marketing plan, this assignment focuses on branding, pricing, and distribution of your product and service.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Create the domestic and global product branding strategy.
- Determine and detail the optimum pricing strategy.
- Examine how your pricing strategy supports your branding strategy.
- Prepare a distribution channel analysis identifying the wholesaler, distributor, and retailer relationships (include any e-Commerce as well).
- Discuss whether a push or pull strategy will be used, justify your rationale.
- Discuss how the distribution strategy fits the product / service, target market, and overall marketing strategy for the company
- Support your marketing plan with at least two (2) reference sources that discuss the nature of the assignment
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Develop pricing strategies and distribution channels for products.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing management.
- Write clearly and concisely about marketing management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.