1. Describe guidelines and procedures for protecting human subjects in research
2. Include a brief historical overview of ethics and the need for human protection (for example the Belmont Report and how it came about)
3. Include legal and ethical issues relevant to nursing research
4. Describe the role of the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
5. Procedures for protecting individuals;
a .Informed consent
b. Identify vulnerable or at risk participants and explain special considerations
c. Privacy and confidentiality issues
d. Justice and fair treatment of research participants.
6. Section containing frequently asked questions concerning protection of human subjects with answers provided
Need help to complete questions 5 and 6 . do not need to do do the whole paper.