The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia has asked you to prepare a PowerPoint presentation indicating determinants, indicators, and measurements of Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV). Be sure to include individual characteristics as well as outside influences, and use specific examples. Compare and contrast how these determinants effect health.
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Organized, using professional themes and transitions.
- It should consist of 9 slides, not including the title and reference slides.
- Each slide must provide detailed speakers notes, with a minimum of 100 words per slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Add cited images in the slides and include those references of the images in the references slide.
- No plagiarism
- Follow APA writing standards.
- The references should not be older than 5 years back