Write a five to six (5-6) page paper that addresses the following.
- Develop an argument regarding the significance of marketing to organizational success in the 21stcentury.
- Assume you are charged with establishing a marketing campaign for a product that is in a mature stage of the product life cycle. Review the ‘Marketing and Promotions Process Model” and decipher which part of the process would be the most difficult for you as a marketing expert to implement. Be sure to provide the rationale for your position as well as how you would address the difficulties you identified.
- Determine whether you favor a centralized or decentralized system for marketing firms or departments. Explain your rationale.
- Use at least three to four (3-4) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Integrate creative strategies into planning, developing, implementation, and evaluation of an advertising approach.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.