1. Discuss rhetoric by using key terms from class discussion and the WTNG glossary (on syllabus). Move beyond reproducing definitions from the glossary to discussing rhetoric in significant, insightful ways.
2. Discuss why it may be important to understand visual rhetoric in the context of professional communication/writing in the workplace.
3. Discuss some strategies to use when writing collaboratively. Discussion potential benefits/challenges when writing collaboratively.
4. Discuss how finding sample documents may be helpful in your writing process. Use concrete examples to move beyond broad conclusions.
5. Describe what sentence-level concerns and larger global concerns help make your writing as clear, effective, and persuasive as possible. Discuss the rationale behind some of these ideas.