Write a 4-6 page report based on your answers to the corresponding questions for the following scenario. Scenario: You are the manager of the Cancer Center in a small suburban hospital. For the past two weeks you have worked closely with your nursing staff because they have been expressing “Burn Out” (frustration, dissatisfaction, or lack of interest in a job) as a result of the increase in the number of patients coming to the center who were diagnosed with terminal cancer. Nancy Nurse confided in you that she is particularly saddened about the rapid decline in Mrs. Jones’ health, a 30 year old single mother. She decided that the next time Mrs. Jones comes in for her treatment; she is going to give her an extra dose of a narcotic that could potential end her life. • Utilize your Showalter textbook and at least two other sources to answer the following questions:
1. Explain how the patient Bill of Rights applies to this case.
2. Identify and explain at least three ethical considerations.
3. Identify and explain at least three legal considerations.
4. Identify and explain at least three business considerations.
5. Explain what the manager should do in this situation and why. The format of the report is to be as follows: o Typed, double spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one inch margins on all sides, APA format. o Type the question followed by your answer to the question. o In addition to the 4-6 pages required, a title page and a reference page is to be included (the title page and reference page are not included in the 4-6 page count). The reference page and citations in the report are to be APA format.