What do you think of Parker and Miles’ choice of target customer groups? Are they a good fit with their business strategy and value proposition? Why or why not?
2. How much of the work should Parker and Miles accept?
3. If you do not think they should accept all the work offered, how should they decide among their customers?
4. Should Parker and Miles take on an assistant? If no, why not? If yes, what should the assistant do, and for how many hours per week?
5. How should Parker and Miles divide the work between themselves – meaning, should they divide and conquer or work together? Support your answer.
6. How much money (roughly) do you think Parker and Miles will make over the next 12 weeks? Exact answers are not necessary, but explain how you arrived at your answer.
7. Will their business survive until next year? Why or why not?