Letter for Graduation: Your assignment is to write a letter to yourself on your graduation day. We will make sure it is delivered to you when you have completed your academic work at Chamberlain and are ready to receive your baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Consider the following questions as you compose your letter.
- How do you hope you have changed in terms of knowledge and skills, and also personally?
- What would you like to remind yourself about your inspiration for choosing this career?
- You will be preparing to take the NCLEX exam and to start your first job as a baccalaureate-prepared nurse. Are there any words of encouragement that you would like to tell your future self?
- Are there any words of caution you want to tell yourself—pitfalls to avoid?
- What kind of nurse do you hope you have become? What further growth and change do you envision for yourself?