Learning Outcome Reflection
The Walden University Bachelor of Science programs are based on a set of carefully crafted Learning Outcomes essential for success in your field of study. Each of your courses has been designed to achieve and measure those outcomes.
For this week’s Discussion, you will review your Program’s Learning Outcomes in light of the knowledge and experiences you have gained throughout your Program of Study.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Program Learning Outcomes for your program listed within the Program of Study button in the left-hand weekly menu.
- Select two Program Learning Outcomes that are particularly meaningful to you.
- Reflect on the courses you have taken within your Program of Study at Walden University that address those two Program Learning Outcomes.
By Day 4, post a thoughtful response to the following:
- What are the primary things you learned in your program?
- How do these relate back to the two Program Learning Outcomes you selected?
- How have your concentration and/or elective courses supported the Program Learning Outcomes?
- Recall Discussion Questions or Applications that assisted you in achieving the Learning Outcome. How did they contribute to your achievement of the Learning Outcome?