1. List at three (3) actions to take during the analysis or data collection step.
2. A nurse is providing discharge education to a client regarding home wound care. What manifestations of wound infection should the nurse include in this education?
3. A client has been diagnosed with Varicella. What type of tier transmission precaution is required? What protective equipment will be required for prevention of transmission?
4. List at least five (5) priority considerations when performing a sterile dressing change.
5. Identify three (3) priority teaching points to include when educating a client to use a cane.
6. A nurse is caring for a client receiving oxygen therapy. What is the expected reference range when obtaining oxygen saturation level? Identify four (4) reasons the reference range may be lower.
Describe tertiary prevention measures and provide one (1) example.
7. List five (5) expected assessment findings for the older adult due to the physical changes during aging.
8. What are nursing interventions and appropriate communication techniques to utilize with a client who is anxious?
9. A nurse is caring for an elderly client with constipation. What are three (3) complications to monitor for during care of this client?