please make sure all of the parts are correct and please answer to part 2 and part 3.
Please check the file in the attachment.
Your report will be at least 4 typed pages, written in a narrative style and will be
organized in 3 parts as outlined below:
Part 1: Questions for you to answer (page one). This should be in a narrative
form. No Question & Answer format will be accepted.
• Name and title (or occupation) of interviewee
• Why you selected that occupation
• How you identified the company & the interviewee
• How you obtained the interview
• What you learned in the interview
• What you might do with what you learned
Part 2: Questions for the person you interview (pages 2 and 3). Please write this
in a narrative form. Write about what you found out and what you learned from
the experience. Focus on what you took away from this interview. Do not put
this in a Question & Answer form. Points will be deducted if this is how it is
• How did you get involved in this work?
• What was your training and background coming in?
• What talents or skills does someone need to excel in this line of work?
• How do you keep your skills current?
• What attitudes and values do you feel are most important?
• What is a typical day at work like for you?
• What do you like best? Least?
• What would you recommend as the best course of action for someone who
wanted to be in this line of work?
• What do you look for in potential employees?
• What do you see as the future of this kind of work? Where is your field
Part 3: Prepare a Thank You letter to your interviewee. Be sure to send this
letter within 24 hours of your meeting. Make a copy before sending and add it to
the Informational Interview.