Apply your creative thinking to a problem that you are currently facing.
Develop a plan to approach an old problem in a new way by completing the steps listed below.
1. Write a description of the problem.
2. Restate the problem in several ways.
3. Write down as many facts related to the problem as possible.
4. Identify advantages to this problem—try to see it as an opportunity.
5. Identify as many new ways as possible to approach this problem.
6. Identify people who might be able to help you with this problem.
7. Determine which action you will take first in arriving at a solution to this problem and write down on your calendar the date and time that you will take that action.
Quinn, Robert E., David Bright, Sue Faerman, Michael Thompson, Michael McGrath. Becoming a Master Manager: A Competing Values Approach, 6th Edition. Wiley, 2015-01-05. VitalBook file.
The citation provided is a guideline. Please check each citation for accuracy before use.
Ensure APA paper start with a Background or Introduction paragraph and end with a Conclusion paragraph. you need to include the edition of our book (6th ed.), and the city and ST of the publisher. Our textbook should look like this
Quinn, R. E., Bright, D., Faerman, S. R., Thompson, M. P., & McGrath, M. R. (2014). Becoming a master manager: A competing values approach (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.