Pitch your Learning Team’s new product to the class using a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of 10-15 slides.
Include the following key components from your New Product Launch Marketing Plan:
· Executive summary
· Situational analysis
· Market growth potential and competitive analysis
· Segmentation, target market, and positioning
· Pricing and distribution strategies
· Marketing communication plan
· Financial information(including forecasting demand, break-even, sales, promotional budget, and marketing expense)
· Intended marketing objectives for Y1, Y2, and Y3
· Implementation milestones
· Evaluation and control metrics and methodology to measure performance
· Contingency planning
The class will act as a group of potential investors, and will provide feedback on whether they would invest in the new product your team has prepared to launch for your marketing plan.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.