Write a 200-250 words paragraph about each resource (total 3). In each paragraph, summarize briefly (in a sentence or two) the content or thesis of the article/podcast/video, describe your reactions to what you have readand describe how it relates to the economic principles, concepts or models you study in this microeconomics class.
1. Why do you find this resource interesting or relevant?
2. How does it relate to your own life?
3. Which economic models or concepts that we study in this course are discussed in the article/podcast/video? Explain clearly.
4. Does the resource help you better understand the workings of the economy? How?
5. What new have you learned?
6. Do you agree with the message or thesis of the author/speaker? (If there is a thesis.) Why or why not?
7. Does the article/podcast/video confirm or contradict anything you have learned in this class? Explain.