Consider a situation where you have been hired as the vice president of strategic marketing Operations for a company called Smarty Pants that specializes in offering electronic toys to gifted children under the age of 10. Your organization is doing well in terms of traffic to the main Website; however, the board of directors is concerned that the reach of the e-Marketing campaign is not sufficient for mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide at least two (2) examples of companies that sell similar products (that is, children’s toys) and determine how they market their brands from mobile devices.
- Research the demographics of the potential audience and explain how and why those demographics would alter your mobile e-Marketing strategy.
- Describe how the product could be differentiated through a mobile e-marketing strategy. Justify your reasoning.
- Suggest how an e-Marketing strategy could be implemented for the company to include the utilization of mobile devices.
- Research at least three (3) trends in mobile e-Marketing and describe how those trends should be addressed in the implementation of a mobile e-Marketing strategy.
- Determine the steps that need to be taken to ensure the safety and security of the consumers of your product. Explain your reasoning.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.