- Explain the importance of human resource management, and describe current issues in managing human resources
- Summarize the five steps in human resource planning
- Describe methods that companies use to recruit new employees, and explain some of the issues that make recruitment challenging
- Outline the six steps in selecting employees
- Summarize the objectives of employee compensation programs, and evaluate pay systems and fringe benefits
1. Summarize the five steps in human resource planning.
2. What is the difference between training and development and what are the three steps included in both?
3. What are fringe benefits and what role do they plan in the compensation of employees?