Refer to Figure 15.19 “Content Creation Tactics for XYZ Coffee Company”, located on page 341 of your textbook. Select a company of your choice that uses multiple forms of social media for its marketing strategy.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Describe the selected company including but not limited to its size, industry, main products / services and target market, and objectives.
- Create an inventory of the company’s existing social media platforms including name, type, and general description for each platform. Next, determine each platform’s main purpose and analyze the main role and influence that each platform has on this company’s marketing strategy.
- Examine how each social media platform fits in the social media marketing strategy / plan in order to generate business for the company. Examine the main pros and cons of each platform regarding the company’s marketing strategy. Justify your response.
- Determine the type of social media platform that received the most activity both from the audience and within the company. Next, determine the type of social media that has the most positive influence regarding the company’s market strategy. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Propose one (1) overall strategy for the company’s social media campaign in order to leverage the content to increase more customer usage. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the company’s mobile computing technology within its marketing strategy. Next, suggest how you would use mobile computing for the company’s marketing. Provide a rationale for your suggestion.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.