Do not include the question in your paper. Answer all questions thoroughly with an explanation. Demonstrate your critical thinking skills.
1. What do you think went wrong here from a Human Resource point of view?
2. What occurred behaviorally within the top management team?
3. What would you have done differently as VP of Human Resources and why?
4. What strategy do you think the CEO was using in keeping others away? What potential logical motivations might he have had?
5. In a due diligence process what usually takes place especially from the HR Department in a company the size of Scorecard?
6. Do you think the dynamics of the executive team will change now given the failure of this acquisition?