The goal of participating in the class discussions is to learn from the collective knowledge and skills of your peers and instructor. Please answer and discuss the questions listed below. Be sure to read the responses from your classmates. Your interaction contributes to your participation grade. Remember that it is expected that you engage in constructive dialogue related to the questions. Need to references the sources.
- What is the big deal about keeping tracking of units in the design and operation of an aircraft? Discuss an example of where either designers, pilots, or aircraft mechanics made a mistake in unit conversions that contributed to an incident.
- Post your answers to the discussion questions by mid-module.
- Reply to your classmates by the end of the module.
- Your initial posts and responses to your classmates need to be thoughtful, thorough, and comprehensive. This means your initial post needs to be about a paragraph and thoroughly explain your answer. Your responses to your classmates need to be more than “I agree/disagree.” You need to elaborate, and explain why you agree or disagree, and you may even want to ask other questions and really get the conversation going.
- The goal is to engage in a class discussion with constructive debate that develops throughout the course of the week.
- Please read these instructions for information on accessing the discussion rubric. (Links to an external site.)
- Links to an external site.
- Review the Online Discussion Board rubric before posting.