Basic math discussion question. Please help me answer the discussion question bellow. Thanks
- What is the greatest common factor? How do you know when you have found the greatest one?
- Why do we learn factoring? In which way factoring helps you in your real life?
- What one area from the readings in Week 2 are you most comfortable with? Why do you think that is?
- Using what you know about this area, create a discussion question that would trigger a discussion such that there is no single correct answer to the question.
- People feel that they rarely use Algebra in their jobs or their lives. Most feel that knowledge of simple arithmetic operations is all that is needed. If this is the case then why do you suppose that Algebra is a required course in most college curriculums?