Answer the following discussion questions in a Word file for submission:
- What is used for accessing a resource that you can read from and write to?
- What does the Input stream do?
- What special type of variable is used by PHP to represent a resource such as a file?
- What would happen if more than one program attempted to write data to a text file at the same time?
- To iterate through the entries in a directory, you open a handle to the directory with what function?
- When would you use the mysqli_select_db() function?
- What is meant by “bullet-proofing?”
- In PHP, the mysqli_query() function is used to send SQL statements to what?
- What statements in the mysqli_query() function create a new database?
- What is meant by a PROXY?
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
Aprx 2 Pages and please submit original content.